The onset of dementia or a diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease can be disorientating to the whole family. Through all the adjustments and questions, Bethany Home is beside you with comfort and guidance.
Our Memory Care facility is specially designed for those with severe short-term memory loss, such as Alzheimer's disease, but how are still active and medically stable. We provide a safe, familiar home setting that is comforting and supporting to people who have problems with memory and orientation. Residents have the opportunity to continue familiar household tasks such as setting the table, washing dishes, folding clothes, and sweeping the floor. Security is provided through a perimeter property wall with locked gates. Our staff is trained in dementia care and are on site 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, offering the best possible care to your loved one.
Bethany Home Assisted Living is licensed by the California Department of Social Services (license #390312809).
- Pleasant private or semi-private rooms
- Private bathroom
- Emergency call system
- Complete furnishings, linens included, or residents may provide their own furnishings
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour personal assistance with grooming and daily needs
- Supervised medications
- Three nutritious meals planned and served daily
- Assistance with local medical appointments
- Planned activities promoting exercise and socialization
Fees & Availability
Applications and fee schedules are obtainable by contacting the Administration Office of Assisted Living at 209-599-7670 or (209) 253-5132. Rooms are available on a semi-private or private basis. A medical assessment is required to determine the level of care that will best suit the needs of the individual.