“To honor and enrich the aging experience in a secure, vibrant Christ-centered community”
The new mission statement also defines our core values:
· Honor individuals with respect recognizing each as an image bearer of God and an object of Christ’s love
· Enrich individuals by elevating their experiences through Christ-like care and activities
· Recognize the aging experience is different for each person by offering individualized care by dedicated compassionate staff.
· Respond to God’s call by providing each service in a spirit of Christian love while constantly seeking God’s guidance.
· Welcome and inspire individuals to live and act cooperatively and responsibly toward others, God and community.
“Serving interactive generations by becoming a leading resource on aging.”
Each word in this vision statement has a purpose:
· Serving—accepting God’s call to serve and care for each other
· Interactive—living and working together
· Generations—residents & their families, staff, churches, schools, community organizations and government agencies
· Becoming—we have work to do! Something to strive for!
· Leading—“the go-to” for aging assistance
· Resource—make connections--communicate available options
· Aging-the journey of life, which is different for each person